Monday 5 June 2006

AICN TF Vehicle Pics - updated


Apparently AICN took down the pics due to studio pressure. If known that would happen would have saved a copy of them. I did check my temporary internet cache and recycle bin and as a result only found the above pic of Bumblebee before "Sam" fixes him up and they become best buddies so sadly not able to reproduce the entire series.

Also based on the comments, people think this site is affiliated with the studio but its not. It use to be but they abandoned it for tranformerslive.com so I was able to lay claim to it. If I was really with the studio, I would be a source of information rather then linking to everyone else under the sun when information is leaked. If anyone does have any good info though feel free to send it to canowupass at yahoo dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment